top of page
1953 - Where it all started
Copy of a photo from the Brantford Museum of 152 Dufferin Avenue, Brantford.
Originally known as Dufferin Mansion or Dufferin House owned by the Cockshutt family. In the early 50's the building became the Brantford Catholic High School and the Girls Trumpet Band was formed in October 1953.
bottom of page